Optimized for finding survey pins, markers and nails, water and gas valves, manhole covers, unexploded ordnance, and other deep iron/steel objects.
Easy-To-Use: The GA-52Cx and GA-72Cd Locators find iron and steel objects underground. Both provide audio detection signals that peak in frequency when the GA-52Cx locator’s tip is held directly over the target. The GA-72Cd includes an easy-to-read digital and bar graph display showing signal strength and polarity.
Specifications for GA-52Cx
- Audio Output: Tone frequency varies with gradient field intensity
- Visual Indicator: N/A
- Analog Output: N/A
- Sensitivity: 5 settings
- Input Power: Two 9V Batteries
- Battery Life: 40 hrs (intermittent usage)
- Battery Indicator: N/A
- Weight: ~ 2.5 lbs (1.13 kg)
- Operating Temperature: -13°F to 140°F ( -25°C to 60°C)
- Overall Length: 42.3 in (107.4 cm)
- Waterproof Length: 34.5 in (87.6 cm)
- Sensor Spacing: 20 in (50.8 cm)
- Housing Material: Aluminum