LOG3000 BT is a mobile notebook correlator with excellent measurement characteristics for the precision acoustic location of leaks in pressurised water piping. The system can be used on all piping materials that are employed in the construction of piping networks (such as, for example, steel, castiron, plastics, cement etc.) in a precise and efficient way. The results of measurements are reported on in a simple and meaningful way and provide the basis for the unearthing of piping and subsequent repair of damage.
Further, the device can be used to support work concerning the prelocation of leaks (measurement area localisation, provision of directional information, assignment of noise sources) or for the preventive inspection of pipeline sections. Additionally, the device offers the possibility for the location and the initial measurement of non-documented or illegal pipe connections. Special functions such as, for example, surface correlation, the recording of correlation characteristics (histogram) or the automatic look-up of lateral / sound-velocity factors, offer additional benefits in correlation technology.
- Very robust construction brings outstanding sensitivity of 1000V/g and high tolerance to impact.
- All stainless steel construction.
- Fully constructed from non-magnetic materials for insensitivity to stray magnetic AC fields, for instance from nearby power transformers.
- Vibraphone input has a very large AGC (automatic gain control) range from 10uVpp to 3Vpp. This allows the LOG3000 to correlate from barely audible leaks up to very loud, large leaks.
- 3.5mm Headphone jack to verify placement of Vibraphone.
- Operates in License free band.
- Colored red and blue with a durable baked-in powder coating.
- One antenna for both channels, BNC connector allows the use of a vehicle mounted antenna for extended range.
- Connected through USB with Laptop.
- Loudspeaker allows an acustically verify the correct placement of the vibraphones, it plays the left or right channel selectable with volume control.
- Correlation with 128 kByte sample size.
- All Windows version supported, usually delivered with Windows XP home or professional.
- Printing to all printers supported by Windows.
- 1000 Correlations can be stored.
- Report generator.
- Drawing function.
- Surface correlation.
- Automated Length and Speed of Sound determination.
- Real time correlation.
- Auto correlation.
- All components are fitted into the firm foam padding of the carrying case.
- Maximal weight of a complete system including the laptop computer: 13kg.