Optimized for finding survey pins, markers and nails, water and gas valves, manhole covers, unexploded ordnance, and other deep iron/steel objects.
Easy-To-Use: The GA-52Cx and GA-72Cd Locators find iron and steel objects underground. Both provide audio detection signals that peak in frequency when the GA-52Cx locator’s tip is held directly over the target. The GA-72Cd includes an easy-to-read digital and bar graph display showing signal strength and polarity.
Specifications for GA-72Cd
- Audio Output: Tone frequency varied with gradient field intensity
- Visual Indicator: Digital readout and bar graph indicate polarity and relative strength of magnetic field
- Analog Output: Yes
- Sensitivity: 4 settings
- Input Power: Two 9V Batteries
- Battery Life: 60 hrs (intermittent usage)
- Battery Indicator: 4-segment LCD
- Weight: ~2.6 lbs (1.18 kg)
- Operating Temperature: -13°F to 140°F ( -25°C to 60°C)
- Overall Length: 34.5 in (87.6 cm)
- Waterproof Length: 21 in (53.3 cm)
- Sensor Spacing: 14 in (35.6 cm)
- Housing Material: Polycarbonate/ABS Blend